3.12.2011

Maddawg on my Golden Birthday

I'm finally uploading some pictures of when my bestfriendbestcousinforever Maddie came to visit me on my BIRTHDAY WEEKEND LAST OCTOBER. I'm using caps because I still can't believe that it happened! They surprised me with her visit, and boy did I need it.
Here are some peeks at our schemes.
WE LOVE CANADA
Her idol
I want to be just like her. 
This is so full of information!
I don't think I can go on!

am I a bother?

He played Solitaire for two hours I swear. 
We try.

We love shape-ups.

thumb's up for Hipstamatic app!
We love my new iPhone 4 and took photos on the way to see Secretariat.

Scavenger hunt scavenging fun
I love this card from Rex!

the crew

birthday face!

Randy- LASER QUEST TIME

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!
Let's Quest!

Golden Birthday morning!
Birthday breakfast!
Golden Birthday suit!
17th Birthday Cheetah Girls!
17th Birthday Dinner!
Lovely wrapping paper, seriously my mom knows me so well.

Our signature 'picture in the corner on Megan's birthday with her presents' shot. We have a few of these.

This girl is seventeen on the 17th!
Visitor picture!
prepare to meet your doom.

We so stylin'
our love for each other is strong. 
awkie
Heading back to the homeland

Before the tears. I miss this girl so much.
She is and will always be my best cousin best friend best person FOREVER!


1 comment:

  1. So cute Megan! You really have a talent for taking pictures. I'm so glad Maddie got to come visit you, she had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete