4.17.2011

Road Trip- Leg 1- Montana

I spent spring break (March 25- April 3rd) in Utah with my family and friends. My mom and I decided to pack up and leave this town! 

What our house looked like when we left- good thing we headed south!


I love driving past this bridge
An actual happy meal box in Great Falls!
The Montana state capital building- built in the 1800's! 




We left Friday at 2:00 in the afternoon and drove to Helena, MT that night. We stayed in a lovely La Quinta Inn. 



























Quite picturesque 
We woke up, ate a nice continental breaki and were on the road! I have never seen Helena in the daytime, every time we drive through there it is night. I thought it was very pretty city all nestled in the mountains, just how I like it. (this blog formatting is whack, I'll continue my story in another post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment