My mom drove from Helena to Dillon, MT and then I took over the wheel! I drove 70.3 miles (the distance of a half-Ironman, which my SIL Moka completed yesterday! So proud of you MOKA.)from Dillon to Humphrey, ID on the open road.
We stopped along the way at a Lewis and Clarke site called Camp Fortunate. It was cold and windy but a fun detour.

I was set on attending BYU-Provo, but after being in Rexburg, I woulnd't mind going there for a year or two! I loved the smaller numbers of people, beautiful campus, Temple, and the small town homey feeling.
Next up, reunited at last!
We stopped along the way at a Lewis and Clarke site called Camp Fortunate. It was cold and windy but a fun detour.
![]() |
| only at a McD's in Dillon, Montana |
![]() |
| The snow found us. |
![]() |
| BEAutiful Rexburg Temple! |
![]() |
| Lucky number? Lucky Song? Espanol/Portuguese setting? Si. |
I was set on attending BYU-Provo, but after being in Rexburg, I woulnd't mind going there for a year or two! I loved the smaller numbers of people, beautiful campus, Temple, and the small town homey feeling.
![]() |
| My lovely friend Jenessa showed me around campus! |
![]() |
| The picture of Christ was made up of the whole text of the Book of Mormon- itty bitty font! |
![]() |
| But will I return? |
![]() |
| I'm a big kid now. |
![]() |
| Homeland sighting! |













Eek!! Look at all that snow...
ReplyDelete