7.18.2011

dately lately

I went on a girl date to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!
It was such an amazing movie. I've had a bit of HP overload- I watched all 8 movies in a week.
Can I say I just love summer?

me, anja, sarah at the c train station


 On Friday night I went on a double date with Harrison, and Mitchell and another Sarah.
We made a pit stop at Peter's Drive-In (oreo and maple walnut milkshake and onion rings) and then we went to Prince's Island Park.




 This is what happens whenever Harry gets hold of an iPhone..






Spent some lovely time on the playground..




Our best attempt at a group shot
 We went to watch the Stampede fireworks atop a hill.




This morning I went on a dress-up breakfast date, at 7:30 in the morning.
Carl and Ben workin' the german pancakes and syrup.
so domestic
Feelin' pretty peppy in the AM
Carlee just pondering breakfast
Ben's snake Neb took a visit

Dating is so fun, and it's even more fun to do it the Mormon way. Plus, I have the greatest friends ever. 


Love, 
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment