I made it back from my two week trip from Utah on Canada Day.
Tomorrow, I leave for girl's camp until Thursday.
Until then, here's a peek at my vacation!
Tomorrow, I leave for girl's camp until Thursday.
Until then, here's a peek at my vacation!
| I love my squish! |
| P-man is such a stud! |
| My Grandma's funeral was beautiful, celebratory, and sad. |
| After family dinner at Olive Garden |
| My loves! |
| Kate's family cabin! |
| I love my padres. |
| hipsters with nature |
| Madeline and I at the Brooke White concert in Provo! |
| rodeo action |
| We spent a lot of time on the tramp in jammies! |
| Pool=Sunburn |
| EHM in Daybreak |
| Happy Squish in Build-a-Bear! I miss her so much already. |
| Lisa, Kelli, and I after our flash mob at EHM! |
| My old abode. Sad Megan. |
| A little pioneer canal in Kate's backyard. |
| Montana (Camp Fortunate) on the way home |
| Happy to be home and back to my Canadians! (Carlee, you have the cutest freckles.) Peace out! Love, Megan Marie |
No comments:
Post a Comment