This weekend was the beginning of the 100th anniversary of the Calgary Stampede. We've gone almost every year since we moved here and this year didn't disappoint! My aunt and uncle came up for the weekend so it was fun to show them the ropes (hah- cowboy pun). My friend Carlee joined me and we went to the Chuckwagon races and the Grandstand show.
| Eliza from The Wild Thornberrys? |
| The 90's were alive and well! |
So at the Stampede a few years ago we went with Hank and Emily. The theme song was "This is the big show!" so we sing that all the time.
Paul Brandt was the special guest and he was really good!
On Saturday we drove out to the Millarville farmer's market.
We also went and browsed through Inglewood. The weather has been so beautiful here once it stopped raining.
I stopped at Recordland and found a glorious soundtrack. But whenever I'm in there I feel so musically inadequate! I need some serious music education,
Tonight we got to see my cousins Hank and Emily and Blakeley! They lived here for a few years and have since moved back to Utah and I've really missed them so it will be so fun to have them here visiting for the week. Our friend's the Dahl's also came over for some BBQ.
Love,
Megan Marie

No comments:
Post a Comment