Farewell June. You were boring, I'm sorry.
Hello July! I can officially say I start college next month. How cool is that?
Now I've actually managed to take a few photos lately. There just hasn't been a lot going on which is nice in some ways, but I'm ready for adventure.
On Friday night we had a going away party for my friend who is moving back to Utah. We ate food out by the lake and then watched The Woman in Black. I have never screamed/yelped so much in a movie before!
Saturday, I wore some shorts and then it almost rained once again.
We went to see Brave (which I loved) last night and after we got our photos taken. We knew from the get-go that the first one would be awkward gold.
and finally, Happy Canada Day!
Love,
MM
Hello July! I can officially say I start college next month. How cool is that?
Now I've actually managed to take a few photos lately. There just hasn't been a lot going on which is nice in some ways, but I'm ready for adventure.
Southern Alberta is pretty dandy.
My past Young Women's president gave me the sweetest graduation gift- my very own tool kit.
On Friday night we had a going away party for my friend who is moving back to Utah. We ate food out by the lake and then watched The Woman in Black. I have never screamed/yelped so much in a movie before!
Saturday, I wore some shorts and then it almost rained once again.
We went to see Brave (which I loved) last night and after we got our photos taken. We knew from the get-go that the first one would be awkward gold.
and finally, Happy Canada Day!
Love,
MM
Love it! Happy Canada day to you!
ReplyDelete