10.17.2012

19

If I was Adele I'd have an album by now.
I am eighteen, going on nineteen..
It does not have the same ring, does it?

Oh, my eighteenth year, I'll miss you. 

 I was Mary Poppins for a day.

 I loved and lost my very first car, Nina Devonte.
 I went on a perfect girl's weekend to Banff! ( and this photo has a story behind it).

 I did lots of choir singin'.

 Partook in the pop culture phenomenon called The Hunger Games.
 Went on another perfect girl's trip to Phoenix for spring break. It was glorious.
 Fulfilled my dream and went to San Francisco with the choir!

 Played a Barista in The Happiest Place on Earth.

Sidenote, Matt graduated from BYU!

 Did some Jazz singin'

 Graduated!



 Enjoyed my last months as a Canada dweller.
Including Stampeding with my sister!
Earned half of a laptop.
Hung out with some pretty cute children.
Stayed in our friend's cabin in Montana.
Started College!

(This photo was posed for my roommate's sister's birthday, but I'm just going to re-establish the celebration aspect of it!)


Thanks Mom, for doing all the work so I could have a day fully devoted to just celebrating me!

Love,
Megan Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment