11.04.2012

As Is

    I decided amongst hurrying about my to-do list that I would snap a few photos of my current environment. Nothing spruced up for a photo, just as is. College life, holla at cha.


 Birthday cards, sticky to do's

 I bought two new books this week, just for fun. What a relief it is! I've missed reading because I want to. (I do love my school books, you know learning and all, but a break is nice).


Plus I had to make use of the bookplates I got for my birthday!


Posed, yes. But this photo speaks truth!


It's hard to tell, but I bought the comfiest pair of leggings yesterday. (My roommate and I may have twinned it up. They were to good to pass by!)

Now this Saturday involved: 
-waking up at 8 am 
-Reaching my 25 hour in my service hours for my theater class. We are required ten, but I am the costume designer for a one act production that has 40 characters. I have been the definition of learning on the spot. I'm enjoying the creative theater-involved aspect of this opportunity, but it is exhausting!
-American Heritage midterm review session
-eating lots of these
- Satisfied my Cafe Rio craving and tried out Sub Zero ice cream. I recommend! 
-Voice lessons practicing
-more studying
-Enjoying our ridiculously awesome weather, I'm so grateful!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Love,
Megan Marie

1 comment:

  1. Sup Cousin. I nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete