Thank you Katie Brooke for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It's meant for blogs with under 200 followers in order to help get your name out there.
This is what you have to do:
- Give 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions your nominator created
- Choose 11(ish) blogs to nominate
- Create 11 questions or use the previous ones
- Let them know they've won!
About Me:
(But things you may not know)
1. I'm knock-kneed. It runs in the family. My modeling career was over before it started.
2. I love eating oranges but I hate drinking orange juice.
3. I'm gluten-intolerant so therefore I can't remember the last time I ordered a sandwich from Subway and the like.
4. My first concert (that did not involve MoTab) was American Idols Live 2009. Kris Allen won that year, but Adam Lambert was the underscoring winner. Hardcore.
5. My fear of clowns stems from Pee-Wee Herman's Big Adventure.
6. Before my ear surgery in 2011 that replaced my eardrum, I had to wear an earplug while swimming and had been to the ENT a million times.
7. I played softball for 6 years and always dreamed of the Olympics.
8. I'm still an avid American Girl fan and my goal is to work for them someday in product development.
9. I'm fluent in Calgarian.
10. I've seen every episode of Lizzie McGuire and Hilary Duff was a goddess to me until she got her veneers.
11. When I was 6 my career aspiration was a food scooper at the Chinese place in Smith's grocery store.
Questions from Katie:
If you could do anything and money was no matter, what would you do?
I would be able to travel and see my family and my friends whenever I wanted to! Aside from that travelling, I would love to visit all 50 states and every continent. Shopping would be fun, and Pinterest would be my new best friend. I would spend days reading and eating without a care in a world. I would always make sure to live in a house that I loved.
Favorite Holiday:
Christmas. It's pretty much a holiday that lasts for a month and ends in giving presents.
What goals do you have for the next year?
Find and pursue something I love and am passionate about. Also, keep and find the friends that help me be the best I can be, and I can just have fun with.
Favorite Movie:
Honestly, every new movie I see becomes my favorite and now I've just amassed a huge amount of favorite movies. Just off the top of my head, I've always loved Forrest Gump, Elf, and for novelty's sake every Mary Kate and Ashley film.
Who is your biggest role model?
My mom! She is so giving, loving and selfless.
Who has made the biggest impact on who you are today?
My grandparents and my parents, the obvious choice. My grandparents have shown me who I should strive to be, and my parents have helped me in every way they can and I know I can always count on them.
What makes you happy?
Currently? New nieces, warm and cozy winter nights, milkshakes, going home, and pretty dresses.
Nominations:
1. Melissa Jo
2. Taryn and Taylor
3. Keena Horton
4. Tiffanie
5. Christa
Have a lovely time!
I would be able to travel and see my family and my friends whenever I wanted to! Aside from that travelling, I would love to visit all 50 states and every continent. Shopping would be fun, and Pinterest would be my new best friend. I would spend days reading and eating without a care in a world. I would always make sure to live in a house that I loved.
Favorite Holiday:
Christmas. It's pretty much a holiday that lasts for a month and ends in giving presents.
What goals do you have for the next year?
Find and pursue something I love and am passionate about. Also, keep and find the friends that help me be the best I can be, and I can just have fun with.
Favorite Movie:
Honestly, every new movie I see becomes my favorite and now I've just amassed a huge amount of favorite movies. Just off the top of my head, I've always loved Forrest Gump, Elf, and for novelty's sake every Mary Kate and Ashley film.
Who is your biggest role model?
My mom! She is so giving, loving and selfless.
Who has made the biggest impact on who you are today?
My grandparents and my parents, the obvious choice. My grandparents have shown me who I should strive to be, and my parents have helped me in every way they can and I know I can always count on them.
What makes you happy?
Currently? New nieces, warm and cozy winter nights, milkshakes, going home, and pretty dresses.
Nominations:
1. Melissa Jo
2. Taryn and Taylor
3. Keena Horton
4. Tiffanie
5. Christa
Have a lovely time!

awe... you're the sweetest!
ReplyDelete