5.16.2013

The End of It All- Installment One

32 days later....
Sorry for the crickets over here.

I have some lovely tales to share though.

I was able to see some of my beautiful cousins and celebrate Adrien's twins!

Since I'll be away from Utah all summer and then in London all fall, Maddie and I got together for Apollo Burger and Vine-ing one last time, matching naturally. 


This beauty opened up her mission call! She was full to the brim with excitement. The jungle of Iquitos, Peru is going to be even more dazzling when this girl arrives in August!

 I bought myself a bouquet of flowers with some of my dining plan money, and some flowers for my grandmama too.
I started getting sentimental and influenced by spring and began taking pictures of everything. (what else is new?)

accidental, foreboding filtering


So, what happened was I wrote my finals, packed and cleaned up my room,  and saw some lovely people. 

Next up- road trip!

Love,
MM

1 comment:

  1. gurrrrl! hit me up with an email. h.therob@gmail.com
    and we may further discuss your comment. and our freaky parent-trap-esque lives.

    ReplyDelete