I've been brainstorming about what kind of blog I want to have. Holly and I are going to get together soon to put together a design. I just love my London header so much I'm tempted to retire this blog and keep it in it's perfect form, and start fresh. I've developed a girl crush on EssieButton and other YouTubers, and if I could have a dream job I'd be a figurehead in social media. But I would like to have a project like this to make my life more exciting and to learn how to take better photos of my life.
This semester has seemed very long, but thinking that the next batch of London study abroaders have already returned home is crazy. This semester has also been full of its challenges, but things are looking up. I have some more ideas for posts about this semester, but finals week is here. I'll be home next Tuesday for a week, and I can fill you all in on what's been going down.
For now, here are a couple photos from the last month:
![]() |
| Spring has sprung! |
![]() |
| My lucky conference seat |
![]() |
| Hanging with my peeps |
| Our usual experience at church.. loners club over here. But girl look at that mani. |
-MM






No comments:
Post a Comment