{THE LAST MONTH OF MY LIFE HAS BEEN INSANELY BUSY. LIKE CRAZY. SO HERE IS A LITTLE OF MY HAPPENINGS.}
Last weekend, My sister Moka finished her first Ironman Triathlon in St. George! I'm so dang proud of you beautiful woman.
This week held the last rehearsal for the musical on Monday night. We had the Channie awards, where our director Mr. Chan gives every cast member a certain award. My Channie was for "Best Beehive and Classes Combo"
example of the glasses (and Awesome Posse mask):
So the musical ran from April 21st-April 27th. We had a Thursday matinee, and Monday-Wed night performances. I loved being able to perform on our amazing stage at school for a paying audience! (the dance show last year barely counts). On Wednesday, May 3rd we performed at the Calgary High School Drama Festival. It truly was our last show, as as usual I was relieved because of the big time commitment it was, but very sad to have something so great come to an end.
So Tuesday I experienced my first piece of after school freedom. I was pleased by how much time I actually have now to do homework.
Wednesday was another busy day. After school, we went straight to a church by the school for our jazz choir rehearsal. Then we walked to get food, then back to the school to watch the junior boys' rugby game. Then we walked back to the church for our spring choral concert!
Junior Jazz sang Beyond the Sea, (Carl and I had a little duet at the end) Blackbird, (Ashley and I had a li'l duet as well) Alright, Okay, You Win, and a great tune I can't remember at the moment. Concert Choir performed REALLY well, and we debuted Bohemian Rhapsody!
(Random tibit..)
Thursday
On Friday I went to the girls' field hockey game for the first time! I thought it was like intense croquet.
That night I went to see Thor (which I loved) with some friends and Victoria and I stuck around after and looked at books at Chapters.
Saturday morning was a stake young women's mom/daughter 80's themed breakfast!I used my mom as inspiration.
Last night was my friend's 16th birthday party. I don't have very many good pictures, but here's one from the park we went to. It was so nice to be out playing at dusk! That's one of the best feelings ever.
Sunday (today) we had family over for dinner, which I love.
I hope you enjoyed this mishmash of a weekly report! I will be better at blogging. I like to do it, I just have a hard time getting to the computer and doing it.
Last weekend, My sister Moka finished her first Ironman Triathlon in St. George! I'm so dang proud of you beautiful woman.
| (Did Mike notice that the truck behind you looks just like his first truck?) |
| Bentley prepping for her own race! I die over her little running skirt and shoes. |
| Almost all of the fam, I love them to death! |
example of the glasses (and Awesome Posse mask):
So the musical ran from April 21st-April 27th. We had a Thursday matinee, and Monday-Wed night performances. I loved being able to perform on our amazing stage at school for a paying audience! (the dance show last year barely counts). On Wednesday, May 3rd we performed at the Calgary High School Drama Festival. It truly was our last show, as as usual I was relieved because of the big time commitment it was, but very sad to have something so great come to an end.
| cozy dressing room |
So Tuesday I experienced my first piece of after school freedom. I was pleased by how much time I actually have now to do homework.
Wednesday was another busy day. After school, we went straight to a church by the school for our jazz choir rehearsal. Then we walked to get food, then back to the school to watch the junior boys' rugby game. Then we walked back to the church for our spring choral concert!
| Onion and I |
| Li'l lovebirds |
| i'm a good couple photo sniper |
| I was dying laughing at the man in between them. |
| third wheel shot? |
| totally awesome singing here. |
(Random tibit..)
| too great not to share! |
| I love my period 1 seminary class! |
| beautiful sunset out my window |
On Friday I went to the girls' field hockey game for the first time! I thought it was like intense croquet.
| They won! |
| just vandalizing the other school's logo. |
| This was taken on the way home from the game. Listening to Jack Johnson in Rex's car Tre'von, and life was good. |
Saturday morning was a stake young women's mom/daughter 80's themed breakfast!I used my mom as inspiration.
Last night was my friend's 16th birthday party. I don't have very many good pictures, but here's one from the park we went to. It was so nice to be out playing at dusk! That's one of the best feelings ever.
| Blakely and Jack |
No comments:
Post a Comment