10.05.2011

hipsta-fall

   Not to be confused with hipster fall, even though that's applicable, but hipstamatic fall. 

I LOVE OCTOBER!

Want to know why?

#1- My birthday on the 17th, easy.
#2 Falling leaves and the smell and crunch of fallen leaves.
#3 Putting on a nice sweater.
#4 Starbucks
#5 This month I have: Shannon coming from BC to visit me, a surprise-ish birthday party being thrown for me, choir camp, Halloween, plus I'm continuing rehearsals for jazz and the play and I am loving them. Geez this month is almost always too good. 

Here are some photos from the last few weeks:






I'll write about this football game soon. 




Talk to y'all later! I gotta get ready for the bedtime so I can watch some Modern Family. 


Love, 
Megan Marie


{This was taken at school today while helping my friend with her project- I loved my fun bun today!}

1 comment: