9.27.2011

musicality

   So I realized I never updated about my audition for the school musical. It went well, and I loved auditioning with Ella for the third time in a row. She's my good luck charm. The show we are doing is called How to Eat Like a Child.




   I had never heard of it before, which is probably the case for those of you reading this. It's an one-act musical all about kids teaching adults how to be kids through a series of lessons. My character's name is Arlene. I was over the moon to have my first part as a character with a name and individual lines! Sayonara to the ensemble for once! 


   Here's a sampling of one of the songs I get to sing:




   Obviously the children will be replaced with teenagers, but you get the idea! I'm really exciting about this show. I love having  a small cast full of my friends.


Love,
Megan Marie


P.S. Anyone else notice how extremely attractive Darren Criss is? Like, holy moly!



   I can't find any of his attire he wears at McKinley  but I have never seen a more gorgeous man wearing a bow tie and oxfords. 




1 comment: