11.08.2011

still alive!

Howdy folks!


I'm still alive, very much alive actually. I'm uber busy and it's just about to get busier! There are three weeks until we open up the musical. I'm very excited to say the least. 
Other things I'm up to:
-Jazz and Concert choir rehearsals (4x a week)
-Working on my BYU application
-Slaving over math
-Working on my school art project (I'm creating a window display in an empty case in my school)
-Interviewing Meaghan Smith for my Professional Development in the Arts class. (the same class I'm doing my school arts project for.)
-Directing and choreographing a piece for musical theatre class
-Reading Little Women/To Kill a Mockingbird
-Teaching piano for two hours a week
-Taking time to hang with my friends including sleepovers and movie nights 
-Preparing for our stake youth conference next weekend
-Dressed up as Mary Poppins for Halloween
- Completed Personal Progress for the 2nd time around and earned my honor bee! 
-Remember to eat food. And get really good food from Good Earth- The prairie chowder and cinnamon toffee steamer are to die for!
-Spend time scraping ice off my car and shivering (Boo winter- but it has been mild so  far)
-Sent some postcards. My good friend Carl just left on his mission last week!
-Read some scriptures and got Mo-tag (Mormon tag) set up at seminary


That's all for now folks, I gotta study some trigonometry!


Love, 
Megan Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment