I have returned from my hiatus to report on why I was on one in the first place! My school's musical- How to Eat Like a Child, finished performing on Friday night. We had seven performances total. Our best show was Thursday morning when we had 400 elementary school students in the audience! I have such good memories from this experience and amazing new friendships. I have loved this musical more than words can express.
 |
| Stoked to help with concessions |
 |
| Geneva came to watch Saturday morning |
 |
| Duck Faces |
 |
| Some closing night karaoke |
 |
| Best friends! |
 |
| My parents are the best! I love you! |
 |
| The best director/teacher ever! |
 |
| Clean up time = sad |
 |
best selfie/cat/karate/kid friends fo' lyfe!
This is a random assortment of photos, but I wanted to tell all the world how much I've loved this production, and I'm happy to have a bit more free time!
Love, Megan (Arlene) Marie
|
i've always wanted to be in a play!
ReplyDelete