1.10.2012

New New Year


Here's my resolution list from 2011:


New Year’s Day

I have to post at this exact time- 11:11 pm on 1-1-11!
I wish this year:
(x) To blog more
I created this new blog that got me inspired to blog more often! I have some room for improvement, but I've still made progress.
(x) to get fit
In August I started 5-Factor Fitness and have lost 15 pounds. I still have probably 15-20 to go, but I'm really proud of myself!
(x) to be creative every day
Not everyday, but while taking my school classes this year I had lots of opportunities to create. I'm counting iPhoneography and journal writing for the daily part.  
(x) to ace the ACT
I got a 28 on the first try and never went back. I wish I could've tried again to get myself some good scholarships, but once was enough. 
(x) to apply to college
Applied and admitted to my second choice, BYU-I. I have to wait a bit longer to hear from BYU.
(x) to be in two productions
(x) to get a solo in choir

-to learn the guitar
I've learned a few chords, but I really got to work on this one in 2012. 
-to take more singing lessons
Same here- choir is nice but I'd like some one on one. 
-to communicate with my far away family more
I feel like I can still improve in this category. Blogging more will help. 
-to write a letter a week
I've written letters and postcards, but definitely not once a week.
-to go to the dance every month
Nope- peaced out by the summertime. 
-(x) (this comes by default) turn 18!
see here
-Love who I am every day
(x) Write more
-Got a new journal and blogged
-(x) Travel
Utah three times
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm really excited for 2012- I just love even numbers. I will be graduating high school and starting college. I wrote a list of resolutions in my journal and a few include:
-Have a goal to accomplish every day
-create more visual art
- read more books
I'll post about my trip to Utah over Christmas real soon!
Love,
Megan Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment