2.29.2012

Hooray for Leap Day

I thought I'd take the opportunity of having an extra day in February to post some pictures of some remaining fun that has occurred!



yeah honey boo boo child


Jack's always there for me. 

some Flames game action


My baby photo for the grad slideshow


We picked out some items that were possible gifts for Shannon's birthday.






Grad dress anyone?

This was such a busy and exciting month- and a month full of waiting. I was waiting to hear from BYU, get my math diploma exam marks (I passed!), get my grad photos, see if my friends got into college, etc. Bring on March- you're gonna be full of spring breakness! I cannot wait.

Love,
Megan Marie

P.S. Today ended up being lucky. I helped my team in social win at charades for the second time after a tough battle. Serious business, I tell ya!



1 comment:

  1. happy BELATED leap year to you too! btw, i LOVE charades :) ahah.

    btw, i'm hosting a link party/handmade gift exchange on my blog right now if you're interested :) also, i am also offering a current GIVEAWAY too! both deadlines are mar 7th!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/handmade-gifts-exchange-party.html

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete