this cougar is out!
On February 17th, 2012 (17 and 12 being my favorite numbers) I got my acceptance email to Brigham Young University, beginning Fall 2012!
I was over at Victoria's house, us casually watching The Babysitter's Club, when I check my email on my phone and sure enough, it was there! Victoria had stood up to get something, when I told her we both started shaking and screaming while I hurridly typed in my name and password, and then came the magical words.
Congratulations!
I've never outwardly expressed such happiness in my life. I'm so glad that I got to share this moment with her! We hugged and teared up a bit then I called everyone I knew. (more like just the important ones who'd want to know).
Then the good news kept on coming!
after we heard Shannon got in, we continued screaming and dancing.
I can't wait for the fall! Dreams come true my friends, dreams come true.
Love,
Megan Marie
On February 17th, 2012 (17 and 12 being my favorite numbers) I got my acceptance email to Brigham Young University, beginning Fall 2012!
I was over at Victoria's house, us casually watching The Babysitter's Club, when I check my email on my phone and sure enough, it was there! Victoria had stood up to get something, when I told her we both started shaking and screaming while I hurridly typed in my name and password, and then came the magical words.
Congratulations!
I've never outwardly expressed such happiness in my life. I'm so glad that I got to share this moment with her! We hugged and teared up a bit then I called everyone I knew. (more like just the important ones who'd want to know).
Then the good news kept on coming!
after we heard Shannon got in, we continued screaming and dancing.
I can't wait for the fall! Dreams come true my friends, dreams come true.
Love,
Megan Marie
let's do this America.
Ahh, what truly incredible news! <3 <3 <3 Biggest congratulations ever!!
ReplyDeletex
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog