2.12.2012

Belated Festivus

Even though it is now February, I still wanted to post the rest of the pictures from December! We just got a new computer so now I'm able to upload pictures from our camera easily. 

Here are a few photos from my daddy's big 5-0! (totally just realized the connection to our favorite Hawaii 5-0)





Since we ended up going to Utah before Christmas Day, we had our own mini-Christmas with Melissa and Randy.


(Most of this loot was going to the grandkids in Utah) 

Lego's and an iPad

My favorite cat lady.

M&R know me so well.
 Now we're getting to Christmas Eve/Day at Mike and Moka's.



 Okay, I was playing with the settings on the camera and this crazy picture happened. It just makes me laugh because it is so ridiculous! 




 The best photo we could get of the little nuggets Christmas morning!










This is what happens when my parents give Kate the best gift ever... tickets to Celine Dion in Vegas!


Dr. Matt gets an iPad



the "I think there is no more presents for me" pout



I love my Mak Attack!
 Later in the day I got to visit my Grandparents and my grandma wrapped one of the best gifts for me..


My Grandma is an amazing painter and she painted the picture I took of a felucca while I was in Egypt. I just love it and it is now framed and hanging in my room.







 As Christmas day winds down..
FaceTiming with the Canadians

 and to all a good night.


Thank you for letting me post a few months late- I've missed this here blog! I'll be back soon.


Love,
Megan Marie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, tickets to Celine Dion!!! I should remind Kate that she is my new BFF:) What a wonderful Christmas Megan, you look beautiful in the picture with your grandma!

    ReplyDelete