My weekend was a lazy dream. I ate my momma's delicious food, snuggled, and hardly left my comfy bed. I watched all of the first season of Pushing Daisies, which besides Freaks and Geeks, makes me most depressed that it was so short lived. Ned the Pie-Maker AKA Lee Pace, you have my heart. I also was able to paste and glue all of the various sentimental memorabilia that I have collected this year into my sketchbook. Alright, it's scrapbooking and I'm proud. I also saw Lincoln in theaters and was in awe. Not just because Lee Pace was also in it as a crazy politician, but that it was just so captivating. I would definitely recommend it. I also rekindled my love for The Series of Unfortunate Events. Easy, clever reads those books. I also managed to condense four boxes of papers and things I've saved since childhood into one. I have (had) boxes of gems like these. Now, exceeding age gaps appear to be a trend according to this post. (When I wrote this the celebrity in question was 13 years older than I was and this guy is similar) Let's call these two isolated incidents.
I'll be back with more Christmas break recollections, Happy last day of 2012 everyone!
Love,
Megan Marie Carroll Pace Pine (okay, you caught me. make it three large age gap celebrity crush isolated incidents.)


No comments:
Post a Comment