Yesterday (the fourth) was full of feelings, as per usual. Specifically, these photos can communicate a handful of these emotions better than words I'm lazy.
![]() |
| blue skies! common beverage choice/haristyle! |
| impromptu reunion with my previous visiting teaching companion/teachee/lovely friends/almost sister missionaries! |
A puppy.
![]() |
| crazy eyes. puppy eyes. |
Today, the 5th, was full of joyful moments:
- A charming (filling, this cafeteria I tell you!) dinner with my dear friend Carly and new friends.
- sunshine, sunshine, blue skies, sunshine!
- An hour and a half of trigonometry homework tonight. It is done!
- Time with Nell-E, my neglected guitar. We are on better terms now.
- My pajama pants, my very first article of clothing sewn for myself, are taking shape.
- The devotional this morning was just what I needed, as per usual. I love this place!
Even though I feel a constancy of stress and anxiety throughout my day, I can at least do my best to enjoy it. I'm working on myself and getting my mental inconsistencies under wraps and improving my brain trail of thought quality. I have a strong support system and things get better every day! Oh how life challenges all of us. Today I have no pictures, but the following can again share more of my thoughts and goals than my words could!
Megan





No comments:
Post a Comment