2.07.2013

This is what dreams are made of- London 2013!

From the start, Hilary Duff was right.

Today I got my acceptance email into my dream study abroad program! I'll be spending fall semester this year living at BYU's London Centre from September 6th-December 12th. You can read all about the program here. This whole journey (all of six days) to get to this moment was perfectly aligned, and a total surprise. I picked up a flyer on my way to trigonometry, applied that day (which turned out to be the last day), had my interview on Monday with the two professors who are going on the trip, and this afternoon I got the acceptance email! It was all fate, and I am all kinds of excited. There is a Heavenly Father who loves me. I am exceedingly grateful for this new opportunity, I mean look at where I'll be able to live for four months?!



YEAH DAWG!

Is this real life?


Please feel free to enjoy this Brit-Pop infused video diary montage dance party of joy.

Other scenes from today, the most magical day thus far-

I want to remember my lucky pants that if I bring with me will come to France. (I will be in Paris for a week! Me in Peree!)

precious freshie boy's early v-day chalk attack 

My good friend Sarah called me up earlier today, and we ended up going to see BYU's Young Company's performance of Henry V. My new friend Nathan was in it and slayed it (literally). Then Sarah and I ventured to JoAnn's and Walmart for sewing/costume class supplies and then chatted for an hour with her roommates!

College life done treat me good today.

Loves and cheerios,
Megan M. Allen

2 comments: