2.12.2013

Scenes from the weekend.

I know it's Tuesday, but two jam packed days of school can really cramp your blogging style! So my momma came into town on Friday and it's been a party ever since. I went up to Alpine on Friday to sleepover at Grandmama's with her. Saturday we went up to Salt Lake to play with the kidlets.


We ate yummy food, made it to Trader Joe's at my wish through a blizzard, and got pedicures. Sunday we made cookies that I could send to the MTC, made lunch, and then went to church at my BYU ward. Afterwards we ate at the Cannon Center.

More scenes from the Hartshorn's-





 Oh I love those two.

My face has frequented this expression as of late, no specific reason is to be blamed.

Sunday night we had a hall party. It was hoppin' for about 30 minutes. WE strung up lights that are now a permanent fixture thanks to Command Hooks.
Here are some highlights:






Off to bed, thanks for the catch up.

Love,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment