9.24.2013

A Frenzy in Firenze

The title is misleading, Florence was a welcome respite.
(By the way, pretty much all my pictures are Hipstamatic. If that makes me an illegitimate blogger, in the words of King Triton "SO BE IT!")

To sum of Florence:

-We hung out with the Medici's at their palace. (well.. on the outside)
-The Duomo is the prettiest building in all the land.
-Being caught in a rainstorm is the best thing. (for one, street vendors actually sell useful products. My umbrella is holdin up real great.)
-Leonardo's Gelato was the best gelato I had in Italy.
-The Uffizi Gallery is something special.
-I slept the worst in our hostel for various reasons- one being a top bunk akin to a small earthquake everytime you move.
-I finally ate real vegetables after all that random food in Rome.
-You will spend all of your money at the market.
-I had the best pesto pasta in the market at Cafe Nerbone.
-Florence will take your heart and steal it all over the place.



This is your soul smiling when you first see the Duomo.





cool dudes conversing
dolla dolla bill

little art everywhere 




Oh Florence you perfect little place.

-MM

No comments:

Post a Comment