9.29.2013

A Week in Review

Hello all!
It's been quite the week and I wasn't sure I'd be here tonight blogging about it all- I'm ready for bed.
My first full week in London with my group has been filled with excursions, plenty of good food, and plenty of Primark. We also took a day trip to Brighton and also to Virginia Woolf's house. I started classes on Tuesday and have loads of homework to prove it. We also went to St. Paul's Cathedral as a group and I climbed all the way to the tippy-top. I saw The 39 Steps and met a British comedian. Today I went to church in my new ward that I was assigned to and tonight we heard a fireside from a man in the stake who was a little boy in London during WWII. I finished the night off eating my Thai Break leftovers and watching Downton Abbey after a small birthday celebration involving Ben's Cookies. Overall, I'd say it was a very successful week. 
















dress: thifted. 
Talk to you soon loveys,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment