I'm back!
{I'm so happy to have my laptop again, and boy do I have some catching up to do.
I just returned to London last night after a two week trip through Italy and France.
I was able to see so many incredible things, but it was the most rigorous two weeks of my life I think!
I'm hoping to post about each place this next week. Each post will have to been abbreviated if I want to get it all done in time before classes start!}
Today's post is all about the rest of the week with my parents in London. We stayed for a few nights at Bailey's Millenium Hotel in South Kensington. It was a dream. It was across the street from Glochester Station. We were upgraded to another room for free, and it was on the top floor on the corner. I felt like I was living in Mary Poppins.

Okay back to our hotel. This was from the Friday, the day I met with my group.
I had to pull a Mary Crowley on this staircase.
Speaking of Downton, may I mention season 4 starts TONIGHT?
It's happening.
This lobby was a part of my life.
We also visited The National Gallery one afternoon and I got to see a bit more of the city. Afterwards we walked to a restaurant called Leon which sells goods directly from the heavens. I'm a fan.
Then we walked around some more!
Here's a totally normal phonebooth photo.
I'll be back!
Okay bye.
-Megan
{I'm so happy to have my laptop again, and boy do I have some catching up to do.
I just returned to London last night after a two week trip through Italy and France.
I was able to see so many incredible things, but it was the most rigorous two weeks of my life I think!
I'm hoping to post about each place this next week. Each post will have to been abbreviated if I want to get it all done in time before classes start!}
Today's post is all about the rest of the week with my parents in London. We stayed for a few nights at Bailey's Millenium Hotel in South Kensington. It was a dream. It was across the street from Glochester Station. We were upgraded to another room for free, and it was on the top floor on the corner. I felt like I was living in Mary Poppins.
| (The backside of the hotel) |
We saw Matilda Thursday night. What a gem. What a dream! I definitely recommend it.
After Matilda we hit up Shake Shack in Covent Garden. I tried the peanut butter- liked it. Any other recommendations?

I had to pull a Mary Crowley on this staircase.
Speaking of Downton, may I mention season 4 starts TONIGHT?
It's happening.
This lobby was a part of my life.
We also visited The National Gallery one afternoon and I got to see a bit more of the city. Afterwards we walked to a restaurant called Leon which sells goods directly from the heavens. I'm a fan.
| How cute are they? |
Here's a totally normal phonebooth photo.
I'll be back!
Okay bye.
-Megan

No comments:
Post a Comment