12.26.2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
I had a lovely, low key day. I woke up at 9:15, opened my stocking in my room as per tradition, and Jack threw up on my Dad and the floor. Melissa and Randy came over and we Facetimed with Matt and Kate as Mia opened up her new Bitty Baby (that she loved). Then we got to opening our presents!


Look at my cute lil seester

Let's just get a close up of that cute wrapping paper.

New Mr. Darcy ornament, imported from Bath


Opening up presents is the greatest thing, same with giving them. My Dad picked out this nativity scene  from Peru from the store 10,000 Villages. Nicely done.

 My mom tracked down this crane after my dad spotted it while they were in York. Nicely done, Mom.


My haul- not pictured, 3 months in Europe. Can you spot the two American Girl items? Once a hardcore AG lover, always a hardcore AG lover.



This will do, thank you.
After breakfast casserole and sticky buns, and lunchtime later, I worked on my puzzle and we went to see Saving Mr. Banks (obsessed). But this puzzle is coming along, it is a toughie. 

I've spent two weeks at home now. We leave for Utah tomorrow and I am both very sad and very happy. I love my bed, my room, my own space, and my puppy, but I get to see my family that I haven't seen in 8 months, celebrate more Christmas, and then start school where I'm taking skiing and ballet and living in close proximities to my new best friends. I can say that things are looking very bright!

Merry Christmas from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment