8.15.2011

heirloom

This is one of my most prized possessions, my grandmother's dollhouse. While I was in Utah for her funeral, I was able to pack it up into our car and bring it home. I am unbelievably grateful to have it. I remember playing with the house in their basement, well, not really playing, just looking. 

This house is painted my favorite color combination- blue and red, and is in my favorite style. I finally was able to place it on my desk and set up the furniture. I really wish that I had taken pictures of the inside before I boxed everything up back in Utah. I wanted to set it up like grandma had it set up. 











I'm missing my Grandma. I was on Goodreads tonight and looked up my Grandma's account. She's done a bunch of reviews of her favorite and not so favorite books. I'm copying and pasting everything she wrote onto Word so I can keep it forever! My Grandma loved books so much, and has passed this love to her whole family. 



1 comment: