8.07.2011

picnics, guitars, paper, chalk, and cars

What do all the things in the title have in common?
My various activities I did with Carlee in July. 
She was leaving for Hawaii on Friday, July 22 so we made sure we had time to hang out. I prepared the food and she brought her guitar as we had a birthday picnic by the pond. 










She taught me how to play the intro of "Falling Slowly".


The next day I went on her birthday double date with Carl, Adam and Carlee.


We flew paper planes on top of a hill




 drew some lovely chalk messages




she blew out her birthday candles like Harry Potter does on his 11th birthday,
and we got some ice cream and ate it on another hill. 




Here we are looking all nature like. 



Carl managed to accidentally lock the keys in the ignition, so we tried various methods to try to get into the car. Eventually, we had to go get the extra set. 



We finished the date by racing remote control cars around the 
park! Another successful date I must say!


Love,
Megan Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment