Today was my last first day of high school!
Grade 12.
12th grade.
Senior year.
Holy cow!
Where has the time gone?
![]() |
| First Grade |
![]() |
| 12th grade! |
I had to snap a picture with my padres, it being their last first day of grade school since 1989, before they ran out the door to the airport. Mama is in Utah now!
![]() |
| Reason # 10, 550, 679 why I love my mother. |
School today was short and sweet. I got a taste of all my classes- professional development of the arts, math, seminary spare, and musical theater. I got to drive my way to school and go through my first drive through on my own- Wendy's. I picked up my audition information for next week's musical audition, and came home and cooked dinner. I've been working on my song and just love singing my little soul out.
It feels really strange being the oldest student now, I keep expecting last year's grade 12's to walk in the door. Oh well, what can you do? Fall is about changes and that is definitely what's happening. I'm excited to be back at it, and I know this year is going to be challenging and wonderful and full of PARTYIN'!
Love,
Megan Marie







No comments:
Post a Comment