3.03.2013

That half of February

Hey all, remember me? I realize things have been fairly quiet over here. Here's a little photo collection of the rest of February!

Valentine's Day was fairly uneventful, but we did have a fun ward activity that included a cookie decorating contest. We decided to go with a zombie (I know, a cliche) theme because the icing looked ridiculously like blood.

President's Day weekend I went down to St. George with my family (Mom, Dad, Mike, Bentley, Stella, Uncle Andy and Aunt Renee). It was grand to be in the sunshine, even if only for a day!

Scenes from Beaver-
Saturday my mom and I went shopping, the girls and I went swimming, we went and got yogurt and to the park, and then Thai food with the whole crew that evening. I had the most delicious Pad Thai at Benja's. Sunday we went to church, and then headed back home again!


(this is the best one)
Additional events of note:
I signed up for this! So far I've biked 11 miles and ran two. I will finish!

 Last Friday we went to the men's volleyball game, Legend's Grille, and Sammy's. It's nights like these where I feel less of a loner!

This week has including a sewing frenzy to catch up in my class, a nail biting basketball game against Gonzaga, a last minute 3-page paper writing fiasco, catching up on Revenge, Touch, and (almost) Downton Abbey, and dinner and hottubbing last night with Maddie.

I leave you with this- the artistry of our hall.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment