3.21.2013

Extra Extra! {weekend, weekend}


Now now, it is now Thursday I realize, but I am determined to post about last weekend some more.
Friday I went to geography in the morning, and then after ripping the sleeve of my dress and doing a hack job sewing it back up before putting on a blazer, I drove up to Salt Lake. My cousin Ben got married and I was able to go to both the wedding luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and the wedding reception later that night at the Lion House. In between I went shopping at City Creek and ended up with two shirts and some other odds and ends. It was so nice seeing and talking with all of my cousins and of course celebrating mawwage!










Saturday was spent babysitting my lovelies. We went to a birthday party at Boondocks, came back to my dorm and played around, and then Mike joined us for dinner at the Cannon. I love those punkins!

 Later, a few girls and I went ghetto laser tagging, to Roll Up Cafe, and to the midnight showing of Wreck It Ralph. All in all, a lovely evening.


my "love of owls"
Life is grand.
-M











No comments:

Post a Comment