A few snapshots from the day!
{May 31st, 2012}
(The red sash means I graduated with honors in art. The criteria is to complete the course Professional Development in the Arts and to have at least 40 arts credits. I ended up with around 80. A full semester long class is 5 credits. The classically overachieving person I am also earned Honours, which is earned by having an 80% or above average all three years of high school. I have all those arts classes to thank!)
| apologies for the tacos- it was a long, hot morning! |
| yeah dawg |
So world, I graduated Canadian (Calgarian) style- No grad caps and the ceremony was before school and exams were over. If you would have told me three years ago that I would graduate from Canada, I would have laughed in your face. But today I can honestly say that I would have it no other way!
(14 days until I am free from school bondage)
Love,
Megan Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment