First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY B-I-L RANDY!
This was the last weekend that Matt and Kate were visiting, and we packed it with hometown fun.
M&K thoroughly enjoyed Matt's box of memories and photos (one of many boxes actually. He and I are alike in that way).
We all took a day trip destined for Banff and Lake Louise, but ended up snowed-in in Canmore. We ate at the Grizzly Paw. I had a bun-less hamburger and fries and in-store made cream soda. The hit of the night was Kate's pizza. The Grizzly Paw provided us with the root beer keg we used for after grad and my 18th birthday party as well.Candids-
mystical shirts
headless Kate!
gift shop
| art gallery |
Good Earth
| wet hat, wet shoes |
And then we came home to make pancakes for dinner.
On Sunday night, I graduated from seminary! Four years of hard work and (two years of) early mornings paid off. Thank you to Brother Stonehocker and Brother Matthews for being such fun and dedicated teachers!
| some fun-lovin' crazies took some selfies |
| (it's the best we got.) |
| nice one Daddio |
| Matt matches Dad in off-centered eye-ness. Where y'all lookin? |
| work that updo! |
Complete!
one final note:
Love,
Megan Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment