6.04.2012

Misty about Jazz

Today marked my final performance with the Treble Makers. I'm going to miss singing with this group of individuals so very much. As we sang Route 66 for the last time today, I had to choose to be happy about moving on to bigger and better things instead of being sad about what I was leaving behind. We each sang a Jazz solo today after school. I was so happy to have my brother Matt and sister Kate as well as my mom there to support me! 




Now for a few photos of the day!







John-John Morgan and I. Teammates since 2010.
Pixelated family love.
It's a bittersweet day. I've loved being a part of jazz in high school for two years. I was upset at the beginning of the year that I was put in my current group instead of the other one for selfish reasons. I've come to love and enjoy every moment with the Treble Makers and I have been given marvelous opportunities for growth. Thank you Mrs. Wood and John for helping us all make music that was good to hear!


Our songs this year:
Walkin'
Route 66
Fields of Gold
Home
Blue Skies
Blue Moon


Yours in everything Jazz related and with love,
Megan Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment