Things have been very quiet over here, which is something I'm not used to. It's actually been kind of rough. I went from juggling 20 things at once to having very little to do. The last day of classes was on Monday. Tuesday I wrote my first English diploma (final or exam) and then the first Social Studies diploma was on Wednesday. After Tuesday, I will be finished with high school forever!
Since things have been so quiet and boring over here, I thought I'd share a little recipe with you all.
Fancy Salsa
{source}
2 cans rinsed black beans
1 can cooked corn
1 red pepper
1 avocado
freshly cut cilantro (eyeball it)
5 TBS extra virgin olive oil
zest and juice of one lime
1 TBS salt
>1 TBS sugar
garlic (I sprinkled on some freeze dried)
Combine everything in a bowl. Eat with some Tostitos Scoops.
So feel free to follow the actual recipe. I experimented a bit to make it just the way I like it. Enjoy!
Love,
Megan Marie

No comments:
Post a Comment