11.30.2013

Tea Time

On Tuesday this week I finally was able to go for a proper tea. 
Now check out this property:

Hey Kensington Palace!
We tried going to the Orangery but it was all closed off in preparation for Will & Kate's big housewarming party that night.
So we headed for a place that I had read about in the newspaper on the tube Soho's Secret Tea Room.
It was so lovely! It was perfect for us. It's above a pub, and to get to it to you into the pub and follow them behind the counter and up a flight of stairs to the tea room. We ordered afternoon tea and enjoyed chamomile, peppermint, and rose tea and two stacks of scones, cakes, cupcakes and sandwiches. I was so full and it was all so delightful.




Our little tea steeping timer




It was right after this photo that I realized I had a saucer.



Tuesday night I got to meet up with my dear high school friend Ella who just moved to London last month! She is in a new musical improv group called Excursions and completely and totally rocks it. I went to her show and experienced the true Camden pub life. I'm so proud of her, she really is one of the coolest people (persons?) I know.


 Flashback!

Today was also great. Camden Market with Drew (and Ella), Bananaman, and my very first pair of Doc Martens.

Love you London!

No comments:

Post a Comment