6.16.2013

S.S.S. Vol. 3

Well, I said I would blog before Sunday came around, and here we are! But at least I'm consistant with one thing so far.

Today is quite the day, it's father's day and my mom's birthday! I love you both, so much.



On to today's festivities- 

Favorites from Pinterest this week:



I'm pretty sure I would like to dress like this everyday. 


A video to change your life for the better:



Current (well, constant) wannabe love of my life:


What's not to love? His album has been on repeat in my car which brings me to the next catagory:

Favorite song:

Oh this song just melts my heart and turns me into butter. Plus when I sing it I feel like I have some soul and flava in me!

Tried and true recipe that you should try too:



Avalanche bars! They are so easy, so delicious, and quick. Here's a link to the recipe. It says no bake, but I put in the oven for a minute or two to melt the marshmallows and chocolate chips. They taste even more amazing the next day and if they are put in the fridge.

A new week is here, my summer break is what, nearly half over? Good thing there is a lot more to look forward to!

Love,
MM


No comments:

Post a Comment