Here are a few of my favorite things this week.
{Did you all have a lovely weekend? I sure did! Shopping, sleepovers, movies, and an interview.}
From Pinterest:
In Theaters:
![]() |
| I'm pretty sure this isn't the actual movie poster, but isn't it prettier? via |
I just got back from this movie, and can I say, it was worth every penny. Now every fight scene I see in a movie will be sub-par because there are no magic tricks involved. Sometimes exceedingly star-studded casts can be cluttered and overbearing (hello Valentine's Day?) but this one had the right balance. Go see this and enjoy it, you only get one shot to believe the tricks! (And make sure you can avoid the overwhelming feeling to pee throughout half the movie, the nuisance. I wish I had downloaded this app beforehand!)
Which brings me to
The Current Uh-Huh:
![]() |
| gq |
Dave Franco, are you kidding me? Who is this genetically inclined? Did any of you see him be all cat-loverly and innocent on Ellen this week? He totally killed it as a magician. I'd fall for any of his tricks.
On Netflix:
I'm hanging out with Jack Bauer a lot. I'm currently in the middle of season two.
A few thoughts I have:
1. Kim Bauer (love her) needs to seriously stop being so.. stupid.
2. I'm so relieved Tony's soul patch from season one is gone.
Top Snack/Food/Beverage/Life:
This fairly healthy shake has been happening nearly everyday. Yum, Yum, Yum. Deliciouso.
Books:
I'm currently in the middle of both of these beauts.
![]() |
| cover |
![]() |
| much prettier art than my current cover |
This one is on the top of my wish list:
![]() |
| via Anthro |
Happy Monday!
Love,
M












No comments:
Post a Comment