Snapshots from a semi-regulare day in the life.
 |
| made the bed |
 |
| Left the house |
 |
| Drove my dying (yes) car. |
 |
| thoroughly enjoyed some local graffiti. |
 |
| was sort of included in a seminary pizza party. (gluten and lactose intolerant ova here) |
 |
| little fella ready to paint! |
 |
| artistic process |
 |
| enjoyed my paintin' on display! |
 |
| so fatigued |
 |
| sly I suppose |
I also was fortunate to support my pals singing their final Pops project in Chamber Choir.
 |
| Dear Prudence |
 |
| Chasing Cars |
 |
| Iris! wristwatch. |
 |
| a masterpiece |
 |
hello there Travi!
Social Cam Videos from Today:
1. Double Twouble Morning Acoustic
I also casually tweet all day if you care to care about my erryday thoughts and wishes.
Happy Thursday beautiful people!
Love,
the MEGAn Marie
|
P.S. 7 days until fauxGrad! The reason I call it fauxGrad is that we still have school after our graduation celebration. Who's idea was that? They should be fired. Oh well, I'm still getting a bit excited to wear a fancy dress and party all day and all night yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment