Here's a photo dump from my afternoon and evening. Enjoy.
| finished a gift! |
| did some f-booking! |
| I love reading my Gramp's life story. |
| chilled out. |
| Blue Skies.. Smilin' at me! |
| collaged a wall and cleaned my rooms! |
| Frametastic'd This Song: |
| Listened to a few albums: Bread Anthology, Oklahoma, and The Carps'! |
| Got-ye. I took an evening stroll around the 'hood. |
| You and I! |
| and yep, that's for NOPE. CHUCK TESTA! |
| random |
| through the looking (sun) glass |
| I love the sun. |
| I love these lyrics! |
| gathered some souvenirs from my trek. |
| imperfect is perfect. And here's the main event- a Mego/Daddio Date! 1. Nina Devonte 2. Lowe's for windshield washer fluid 3. McDonalds- $10 I like. |
Love,
Megan Marie
and
goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment