5.21.2012

Steps to a Successful Walk

I just returned from a nice l'il stroll around the pond, but it wasn't all fun and games and singing and songs. 

 Well, this was taken off of Facebook before my walk, but you know you could always meet some missionaries on a stroll!
the starting gates

Feeling grumpy for no good reason.

dog whispering

now, this is me just flaming mad. Long story.


yeah, can't recall this emotion.

no make up, some emotion I cannot recall.

Now that's very nice!

10:13!

Looks like art to me.

there were baby duckelings!

perty


I make the same wish everytime!

oh, artsy are you.

B&W VS<

sum color!

Sorry Blake.

extra artsy!

good news

TBDetermined





Meow indeed!


Happy Victoria Day!


hawt damage!




Love,
Megan
Marie
Allen


P>S> when does May Long end? Rhetorical. 


PPS: If you could help a sista out and click on some of these fine advertisements, I would virtually hug each and every one of you. Hopefully this request is legal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment