5.21.2012

Tornado of Blur- May 2012 Edition

In case you missed me this first 2/3 of May, it looked something like this:

 Dinner Dance 2012! (I danced, sang, Mastered of Ceremoni'd)
new dress, Rex did my make-up!

Pulled an EVE and skipped lots of school. 

My emails know how I feel.

I could apply lots of Elf quotes to me life.

cheese'd it up.

Ate some food from Harry Potter 2.




wore pajamas.

received flowers

Did some cleaning.

Went home a few times. 

Livestrong'd

hung out with the sun

 sang some tunes.. lots of singing..
Acted Cryptically Effectiviely

sang at a concert, missed a concert, more singing to come!

Snuggled and ate some babies.OKay wow, I know how that sounds but my ward at church has ridiculously cute babies all ova the place! I couldn't resist those cheeks!

did lots of pondering.

Acted Sly and sipped superhero juice.

Wore heels casually.

sent secret signals to Vulcan.

Got sum new makeup! Thanks Sephora.

Put things from Lulu on my wishlist* (*kindof)

regained an appetite after a monstrosity of a stressful times!

this is totes caffeine free and totes legal.

and I did some smiling.

HAPPY MAY!

lOVE,
MMA

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful Megan! Its hard for me to see you as a grown up now becuase I will always picture you and Maddie as little girls dressing up and playing together! Always know that I love you.

    ReplyDelete