So, here we are. I survived a tumultuous week, and I know you ready this survived it too.
Life is always better when looked on the bright side.
I'm quite sleepy, Sundays will do that to you, but here's a photodump from my end of the week.
Screenshots from a current favorite song:
sum sunshine
...... I gotta wash the 'do...
instagrammed some family history
ate some food
played some tunes.
drove around a 'hood
home depot'd
my hot momma
Daddio in his natural habitat
pondering inticricies or something
ate some EDO
bought a book- No Fear Shakespeare- Hamlet Edition
Diva'd and sang
went on a few strolls, followed a trail.
ate some snackage
Jere-bear had a farewell party since he is mission-ing it up in Halifax, Nova Scotia come Wednesday. (Well, actually the MTC in Provo comes first, but whatever.)
short---tall
I was so sleepy- so much that football he's holding once landed straight on my forearm which hurt.
We made sure he met his lady friend hug quota since we, as a species, are off-limits for two years.
almost the same height?
hello there, creepBEN
this song reminds me of two people!
Best Sunday Wishes.
Here are some more screenshots from today's tune of choice, Happy Together-Simpson animation- Espanol edition.
took Jack to the park- worrisome. He is not a very good friend and can bite other dog's faces off.
The Dog Master himself.
You see that white blur?
H-core
I conquered my fear of the D-PARK Rocky celebratory style.
No comments:
Post a Comment