5.22.2012

Home is Wherever I'm Not Alone






So, friends. Lately I have:

(May Long Monday)May 21st, 2012
resumed my softball domination abilities. Head over to Calgary's own Batting Cage for a good time. Tell 'em I sent ya.


Liked this couch at the showhomes in Mahogany. (I like to call it Megonomy, monotony+Megan=suburbs)

Those notepads look mighty familiar.
 I also liked some art in them there homes.(and yes, the western dialect will most likely continue.)





I could see myself there. Literally.

thanks motivational tote!

in the name of love! The options of responses to a stop sign in a bathroom are limitless. constipation.

Daddio did his thing.

This book should be 6 billion pages long!
My niece Mak would freak for this room! I know I did!


So. I got to drive by myself again which is fantastic. Freedom is fantastic folks.

 Today, May 22nd, 2012


wore impractical clothing


no one but fries and my satchel in the passenger seat.. yeah dawg.

Quite the weather today, wasn't it? I know I had a nice nap during a thundershower.

calm, content. cool.


feeling pristine. Except for the dry lips.

Team Jessica for IDOL- Let the girl win! Phil, you will always have my heart!

My parents did their thing, and I love it.

such a capture. Shans- we matched again.

This is V's car shrine.

This is Pottery Barn stealing my desk design for profit. LAWSUIT! 

Mama Ruth, V, Zara

Well done Zara. Now only if I had a million dollars. I would so spend a crap load at your store.

Will do ballet for clothing! Hey, that sounds great...

Scotch and Soda! Awe, you shouldn't have. You know me so well. 

So does Anthropologie, as per usual.

DORM 2012!



Feast your eyes on that!


Lyke, selfie.
Home base.

Knock knees. Purposeful. 

yummy

Hide and seek
and finally-

pure gorgeousity. 


Thank you world, for another beautifully confusing day. See you tomorrow.


Love,
Megan M.

1 comment:

  1. Hey babes, its nice to see you had a nice day. You should drive by my place for some tea next time

    ReplyDelete