5.26.2012

I got spirit, yes I do!

I had a great day (yesterday); how about you?


(Yester)Today:
oh what a beautiful mornin' oh what a beautiful day


social. studies.


Ingles Class- check and double check


kale chips, hipster food


I joined the poutition.
 I thoroughly enjoyed watching my high school's boys rugby team dominate the quarter finals. I would settle for nothing less! There is nothing like school spirit, nothing my friends.


hi birthday girl!




Our so-called vicious mascot Theolinus the Shredder (aka my dogfriend Henry)




sports med for the win! (that is an annoying saying (FTW)- but whatever).




grunting boys doing rugby stuff!






I go to an LBHS event, but I still manage to show my Bingham High School pride most of all.






All the parents were jealous of my stadium seat.


cuddles


Bernese Mountain Dog!


vicious, I tell you!




bbg's


so stoked about victory


Watching boys play sports.. nothing like it. Except playing the sports while boys watch- now that's fun.




shorts shorts shorts shorts shorts short shorts shorts shorts shorts shorts EVERYBODY!




" Youuu liiight upp myyyy liiiiiife..."


Okay. So I went to school, the rugby game, and then got ready and went to my (our) Honours Awards Night back at the school. The honors award goes to the grade 12's who have maintained an 80% and above average for all three years of high school. The perfectionists and the overachievering nerd geeks, mind you. 


false trekkie
This is what happens when I take pictures whilst lipsycing to Livin' on a Prayer.


And this is what happens when you are bored in a car. (That seems to happen to me a lot.)










that's me!




That's Onion!


That's Miko!
That's Anon Best Friend! (barefoot, none the less! muah, I love this chick.)


and that's Benny.


This is Amber. We are #1 and #2 on the class list since 2007.


solid awk 7/10


muh hot blondes


Einstein and I.


ABF and I




nice legs and Toms bebe.


Sir Hicks and I! and I chose to pose, don't know why.


My dear sweet Onion and I.


My very first friend at Willow Park, let's hear it for Ashlie erryone!


Awesome Radical friend Marissa.


BUS BUDDEEES! Jess is super smart, I'd know, I was always trying to beat her! ;)


The proud padres.




"We Applaud" banner open for interpretation.


My dear past bully. Hah love you Madison!
After the l'il get together, the padres and I went to Redwater Rustic Grille for some grub. I've been lucky this week when it comes to fine dining. 


looks legit


calf check. 


extreme selfie


GF bread. Yum.


GF pizza. Yum.
Happy Weekend one and all.


Socialcam crap here and here and there is one more but it needs to reupload.


Favorite tweet here.


Happy sunshiney day!


Love,
MeGAN MarIE



No comments:

Post a Comment