I could never hear or sing this song enough!
Home circa 5/17/12
Not only was I in the program of a show that I was not even performing in (I'm on the original recording! Thanks for errything Chris Wynters!) but I found some memories in a book..
Home! LBHS!
MAY LONG 2012 is looking fine!
My TO-DO List:
-Clean
-Eat
-Attend singing lessons
-Plant flowers
-pick out cabnitry
-hang with a friend
Love,
Megan
Marie
Allen
| shckype! |
| stoke dizzled for the school musicale. |
| a great place to be! |
| some kind of selfie |
| I'm so proud of the legacy we are leaving behind! Sign up to Sing y'all! |
| Aweh, thanks bathroom! |
| THE MAIN EVENT! |
Not only was I in the program of a show that I was not even performing in (I'm on the original recording! Thanks for errything Chris Wynters!) but I found some memories in a book..
You know a DramaDork when you see one!
| on my TO-READ list! |
| They were each rough and nasty divorces. |
| One of my many friends (well, this is Jessy) I'm ridiculously proud of and glad to know! |
| a smile yesterday and today forever |
MAY LONG 2012 is looking fine!
My TO-DO List:
-Clean
-Eat
-Attend singing lessons
-pick out cabnitry
-hang with a friend
Have a happy gorgeousityfull weekend y'all!
Love,
Megan
Marie
Allen
No comments:
Post a Comment