1.29.2013

Dear World

Hello. I have little to say about today except I finally found some joy in sewing and trigonometry, so I'll let some pretty pictures do all the talking. 

{I'm being completely lame by not posting the original source (they all come from a Pinterest board of mine) since it takes a journey to do so. Hopefully I stay out of trouble!}




This painting by Brian Kershisnik I discovered while reading this blog today changed my day. I now have it as my desktop as a reminder that I am never alone, and angels are there to bear me up if I ask. I'm just so grateful to know my family, and know of my ancestors, so I can try to live my life to honor their legacy.




and check out my newly-refaced tumblr for more fun. Here's a sneak glimpse:


Lotsa extra love,
MM

P.S. This embroidery is my current favorite.

1 comment: